Tuesday 18 December 2012

Fresh Out of the Frames

Today I added a new item to our shop, I've been busy trying to get ready for the holidays and need to get some of my projects out of the way. I still have quite a few more gifts to make but my biggest issue was getting my quilt I had in the frames done so I could get them out of my livingroom, at least for a couple of weeks! Once I got that done I seemed to procrastinate putting the binding on, I always do. It is my very least favourite part, I'm not sure why....but it is. So last night I finally finished it! Here it is:
 
 
Isn't it adorable?!?! I know I'm a little biased but I loved this pattern ever since I saw it in my local fabric shop. It is a pinwheel design framed in with coordinating picots (or prairie points). The outside border is stitched in a free hand loopy pattern; finished off with a aqua dragonfly print for the binding. It is all hand quilted and the binding is hand stitched on. It is made with 100% cotton Moda fabrics with a white backing. Finished size measures 36 inches x 43.5 inches.
 

1 comment:

  1. beautiful! visiting you from the etsy success team :) great blog!

    Saralyn

    www.studiomaisonblog.us

    ReplyDelete