Monday 10 December 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Happy Monday everyone! Winter has finally arrived here in New Brunswick, it's been snowing most of the morning and we are now seeing change over to freezing rain; yuck! The horses stayed inside, and so did I. I decided today would be a good day to try to get caught up on some of my Christmas gifts I've been making. It's kinda nice to curl up under a warm blanket and knit away while watching the snow fall outside. Here is what it looks like outside my front porch right now:

 

Since it's so wintery outside it's a good time to talk about these, could use one on a day like today....



Don't you just love these?!?! We have many adults and kids sizes. As you can see there are some that are hand-dyed, by me. All are one of a kind and feature an adorable big pom pom on top and ties that match the wool used to knit the hat. They also have earflaps, lovely on a day like today when it's blowing snow outside. That's all for today, I've got a lot of knitting to do if I ever plan on being ready for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment